Q: What is the gushing I sometimes experience during sex?

What you describe—clear, odorless fluid released when the "right spot deep inside" is stimulated—is classic "female ejaculation." The fluid comes from the Skenes glands located along the front (anterior) wall of the vagina; the Skenes gland is roughly comparable to the prostate gland in men. For some women, direct stimulation of that spot on the vaginal wall releases the fluids from that gland.

Not all women experience this, but it's certainly noticeable for women who do! It's not, though, either unusual or a cause for concern.

Leave a comment

Comments will be approved before showing up.