arrow-right cart chevron-down chevron-left chevron-right chevron-up close menu minus play plus search share user email pinterest facebook instagram snapchat tumblr twitter vimeo youtube subscribe dogecoin dwolla forbrugsforeningen litecoin amazon_payments american_express bitcoin cirrus discover fancy interac jcb master paypal stripe visa diners_club dankort maestro trash

Shopping Cart


Q: Is there a way to make my vagina stretch more?

Q: Is there a way to make my vagina stretch more?

by Dr. Barb DePree

Thanks for writing! You said that after being sexually inactive for a period of time, you are now using dilators and seeing good results. That’s great! You said you’d like to do more because, even with those improvements, your vagina still doesn’t accommodate the size of your current partner’s penis.

I would recommend adding a localized estrogen (or like product) because it can restore health, including elasticity, to the vagina.The more elastic your vagina is, the more effective the dilators can be.The vaginal estrogens (Imvexxy, Estring, Vagifem, Premarin cream, Estrace cream), the oral non-estrogen (Osphena) and the vaginal non-estrogen (Intrarosa) are all good options.

While it’s likely you’ll see further improvement, you still may not get to where you want to be. We are all built a little differently. But don’t worry! There is a product designed for men called a penile ring that prevents them from thrusting quite as deep. We carry Tor 2, a version of that, on MiddlesexMD.

I hope this has been helpful. Good luck!


Leave a comment

Please note, comments must be approved before they are published