Q: Where can I find a physician who shares your passion for remaining sexually active?

I often recommend that people try the North American Menopause Society's (NAMS) website. NAMS has a rigorous process for certification, so the health care providers who are a part of it are likely to be committed to continuing sexual health for women like us. The website has a practitioner finder, too, so you can see whether there's a member in your area. If that option isn't fruitful, we recently published a longer blog post with some other suggestions to explore. Good luck, and keep looking! It's important to have a health care provider you're able to communicate and work with as you navigate the years ahead.

Leave a comment

Comments will be approved before showing up.