vFit Wellness Device
A patented wellness tool, the vFit is designed to stimulate tissues and promote improvement in sexual function, sensation, and hydration.
Inserted vaginally, the vFit uses red light therapy, comfortable heat, and sonic technology. The vFit has six UV-free LED red lights that safely and effectively stimulate tissues. For decades, research has shown that light in a narrow band of red and near infrared can safely produce health benefits. Light energy is used in numerous health applications, including wound healing, reduction of pain, wrinkle reduction, and now intimate wellness. The device is 9.5 inches or 24 centimeters long.
In addition to the vFit LEDs, gentle heat warms vaginal tissues to encourage blood flow, which in turn helps with hydration by stimulating natural lubrication. The heat also increases the benefit of the LED lights. Finally, the sonic technology offers six vibration modes for customization to stimulate the muscles of the pelvic floor. Purchase Joylux Photonic Gel to use with the vFit Device.
While individual results may vary, after a 60-day study, 95 percent of women felt improved vaginal wellness, and 89 percent experienced increased confidence and sensation. The vFit has been receiving mostly four- and five-star reviews from both women and their partners.
Learn more about the vFit by listening to (or reading) Dr. Barb's interview with the innovator.
Manufacturer: Joylux, Inc.Who should consider this product
Women who want to improve and strengthen pelvic floor muscles, including those facing incontinence, vaginal atrophy, loss of natural lubrication, or ability to achieve orgasm. Making improvements in those areas leads to other health and wellness benefits.
Why We Chose It
Dr. Barb was introduced to the vFit at a North American Menopause Society annual meeting, as she explains in a Fullness of Midlife podcast. She was impressed the the design and ease of use, as well as the science behind it. It was designed by a team that included OB/GYN and scientific perspectives, has been endorsed by hundreds of doctors, and approved by the FDA.
Things We Like
- Can be used in the comfort and privacy of your home, at a fraction of the cost of in-office treatments.
- Designed for easy use, and takes 10 to 15 minutes of the day.
- Non-invasive, chemical and hormone free.
Note these precautions: Do not use if you are pregnant, believe you may be pregnant, if you are in treatment for cancer, or are using medications or topical creams that increase photosensitivity.
See the enclosed instructions for detailed illustrated instructions.
- Charge 24 hours before first use.
- Apply the desired amount of Photonic Gel to the tip of the device or to our external genital area.
- Press and release the power button (circle icon) until the center green light appears.
- Press the light button (sunburst icon); press and release to choose session time.
- Press and hold the light button until the red lights and sonic vibrations turn on.
- Insert the device in the vagina until the light window is covered, lie back, and relax. The device will turn off automatically when the session is complete.
- Clean the device thoroughly after use with warm water and mild soap, rinsing thoroughly and without immersing the device or allowing the charging point to get wet; charge the vFit between uses.